How can we help?
With Australia Post, you can track your return by searching the RQA number located on your returns label (on top of the barcode), into the Australia Post tracking website.
Please note: If you placed your order in a Post Box, we won’t be able to track this until it is scanned in at a Parcel Facility or by us once it is received at our Fulfillment Centre.
Shipping, exchanges, and returns are free.
Returns are always free. Returning your unwanted items is easy, simply complete the checkout of your parcel here with what you are keeping and returning, pack any returns in the enclosed satchel, attach the pre-paid returns label to the satchel (please contact us immediately if this is not in your parcel), and lodge the parcel at any Australia Post office (this is free to do). Please keep your lodgement number until returns are confirmed as received by Threadicated. In order for an item to be returned it needs to be in the post within three business days of you receiving it, unworn, unaltered, and with tags still attached.
We will process your refund via the same payment method you used to place the order.
The entire returns process may take up to 15 business days depending on where you are sending your return from. We will always keep you updated about your returns journey back to us.
Once your returns have been received by Threadicated it will need to be processed. This may take 1-3 business days, we will keep you updated once it's been processed.
- Make sure you are logged into your Threadicated account.
- Under the "Return an item/ share feedback with your stylist" section of your account.
- Check that the item you want to return is returnable - return must be processed within three days of receiving your parcel. If the item is no longer available it will call this out next to it in this section.
- Select the item(s) that you wish to return, choose how you would like your return processed and share your feedback.
- Confirm you would like to ship your return back via Australia Post. Then review and confirm your details to create your prepaid return label.
- Print your return label and attach it to your return parcel. Don’t worry, if you don’t have a printer take note of the RQA number on your label or show the label at any Post Office and they can print it for you. Drop off your return parcel at any Australia Post office or red post box.
Can't get to the Post Office? Try Parcelpoint!
- Complete Threadicated returns form as above.
- Once you have submitted your return, select parcel drop off to use one of 1,300 Parcelpoint locations (free service) or have your return picked up from your preferred location ($4.95 fee). Review and confirm your details to create your return label.
- Print your return label and attach it to your return parcel. Ensure you don't cover the barcode.
Still need help?
Contact us here, we'd be happy to help.